From Conception To Completion
Cheema Group Ltd is a successful Kent-based construction, building maintenance and refurbishment business.
We work closely with architects, surveyors, school management, facilities managers, and private developers, focusing on commercial building management, residential contracts and new build developments.
- Remain client focused in everything we do
- Provide cost effective, value for money, innovative solutions
- Delivering a premium service whilst retaining the values of a family run business.
- Quality with a personal touch, friendly and experienced
- Exceptional health and safety record
Why Choose Cheema Group?
Since we began we’ve been known by those who’ve used us, as a company with a small business attitude and a big business aptitude.
Our clients love that all our employees have been highly-trained in customer service skills because it helps them feel confident that we’ll always keep them up to date throughout. They love our vast range of capabilities because they know that no matter what size the job is, or what difficulties that present themselves, we will be able to see it through to completion, on time and to budget.
Our clients, value our professionalism, construction skills, advice and the range of services from one convenient source. We are proud that we have frequent repeat custom and referrals for new business from satisfied customers.
We’ve built our reputation in the residential and commercial building sectors on the following key differentiators, which we know are valuable to our clients:
- A broad range of skills and experience
- All employees are enhanced DBS checked
- Specialist expertise in sensitive fields such as school buildings
- A flair for minimising disruption in live working environments
- Our team are client focused
- Trustworthiness and integrity – we’re an ethical business that always delivers what it promises
Our Differentiators Enable Us To Deliver The Following Benefits To You:
- High-quality construction, maintenance and refurbishment services
- Minimised site disruption during works
- Time and money saving
- Reassurance and peace of mind
- Enhanced/protected professional reputations – we’re a demonstrably safe pair of hands